Monday, April 9, 2012

Mother's Day Card & Garden Photo


I will start today's post with one of the cards we will be making at April's Card Class. I used the papers from the "Pemberly" Paper Pack to make this card. I love the blue, honey and khaki colors in these papers.

Here is the first photo of my raised bed garden that Mikie and I put together this morning. I found the kit at Sam's and bought two. Super easy to build, just slide the recycled wood sides into the corner/connector pieces. It took us about 10 minutes to put both of them together. This is my kind of project! In the photo you will see that the first additions to my garden were my chair in the shade and you will have to look close to see my "Nana Gnome" on the stump. The gnome was my Mom's. The gnome watches over my garden just like my mom watches over me! Happy Gardening!

1 comment:

Judi said...

I enjoyed making cards with you on Saturday! Hopefully when I get time to do the 3-D project, I'll remember how!